About Me

My photo
Middle Tennessee, United States
I was raised in a very close, Christian based middle-class family in a Southern city suburb. I have been married 34 years. I have 2 grown sons, a beautiful granddaughter, and 1 older sister. Our home right now is also home to 3 dogs, 3 cats, and 2 pet chickens! I love music, outdoors, pets, wildlife, and new adventures. I love all of nature and God's many creations and can't imagine a life without a love of God and family, wildlife and the outdoors.

Photo Journaling

Photo Journaling
I love nothing more than to go out in the world and document what I see, the way I see it. Time I spend walking in a woods or along an overlook or floating on a lake or river is often the backdrop for my pictures. If not in the wilderness, then I also like to visit places of historical or architectural interest. Many of my photos will be nothing more than quick clicks just around the house.
I would love to have you visit - come view my photos. Feel free to comment, tell me what you like or don't like, and most of all just enjoy your time here.


Sunday, August 21, 2011

On the Water

From Texas to Michigan and back to Tennessee, these are the times of adventures on water.











































































4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Pictures. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. My name is Gary and "Gary's Outdoor Wanderings2" is my blog. I just now popped in to see your blog and am delighted. I haven't really checked it out yet but will do so tonight when I can spend quality time reading and investigating. Seems like we have tons in common. Can't wait till tonight. Thank you for looking in on my stuff. I appreciate it. Gary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gary and thanks for visiting my site. I really look forward to swapping stories and seeing through your eyes, other areas that I have not been.

      Delete
  3. Company from Pennsylvania finally left and I got to spend quality time looking at this blog. You and I do have the same interests as far as the outdoors. Its teriffic to find someone who holds nature precious. I love your photographs especially the water pictures. Great job with the camera. You asked what camera I use etc. I am on a tight budget and decided to get a near professional camera without going nuts on price. I use a Canon EOS 50D coupled with a Sigma 150-500 mm lens. I have a 80-400 mm Sigma as a backup. The all around shooting is done with a Canon SD990 IS digital Elph. It is 14.7 mega pixels. This is a supurb camera. Image stabilization is mandatory when in the canoe or on the state boat and even then the shots are difficult to pull off. The canoe is an Attickamec made by Esquif. It is a kevlar canoe. I will be looking in on your blog frequently as it is enlightening and informative. Love it. See ya later. Gary

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I would love to hear your thoughts and ideas, your praises and criticisms. Your input is greatly appreciated and valued.
Paula

*In an effort to control spammers, anonymous comments will be ignored and removed.