About Me

My photo
Middle Tennessee, United States
I was raised in a very close, Christian based middle-class family in a Southern city suburb. I have been married 34 years. I have 2 grown sons, a beautiful granddaughter, and 1 older sister. Our home right now is also home to 3 dogs, 3 cats, and 2 pet chickens! I love music, outdoors, pets, wildlife, and new adventures. I love all of nature and God's many creations and can't imagine a life without a love of God and family, wildlife and the outdoors.

Photo Journaling

Photo Journaling
I love nothing more than to go out in the world and document what I see, the way I see it. Time I spend walking in a woods or along an overlook or floating on a lake or river is often the backdrop for my pictures. If not in the wilderness, then I also like to visit places of historical or architectural interest. Many of my photos will be nothing more than quick clicks just around the house.
I would love to have you visit - come view my photos. Feel free to comment, tell me what you like or don't like, and most of all just enjoy your time here.


Saturday, June 1, 2013

Here Come the Flamingos!


These happy guys live at the Nashville Zoo. They were so comical I could have watched them all day!








The Dance...

 Ready...

 Set...

 Gooooo!

 Preening...

 More preening...

More preening...


All tied up in knots!

Oh yeah, that's the spot!

So, can you touch your hands to your toes? How about your nose to your toes?
How do you like my pink waders?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I would love to hear your thoughts and ideas, your praises and criticisms. Your input is greatly appreciated and valued.
Paula

*In an effort to control spammers, anonymous comments will be ignored and removed.